WTSML Heat Transfer Technology Co.,Ltd
Add: Qiaoxing Road 150, Torch Industrial Zone, Licheng Area, Quanzhou, Fujian, China
Tel:86 595 22168106
Fax:86 595 22142090
The gasketed plate heat exchanger consists of formed chevron plates of corrosion resistant metals.Every other plate is reversed so the ridges of the herringbone pattern intersect one another on adjacent plats forming a lattice of contact points.The plates have an elastomer gasket that is contained in a formed groove to seal the fluid between the plates.The plates with gaskets are then installed in a pressure retaining frame and compressed to form two separate systems of channels for two media to flow in a counter current direction.The lattice structure causes vigorous turbulence, thus,ensuring maximum heat transfer.
The frame is made up of thick steel pressure retaining parts.the fixed cover and the movable cover,that when pulled together with the tightening bolts form the pressure retaining structure for the plates/plate pack.The carrying bar and guide bar act as a carrier and guide to both the plates and the movable cover.
Frames come in two different materials.Depending on your application, the plate heat exchanger frame can be either stainless steel or powder coated mild steel.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Characteristics of shell and tube h...
- Structure of air cooler
- The structure of the APV plate type...
- The introduction of plate heat exch...
- The structure classification of pla...
- Positioning system of heat exchange...
- Matters needing attention in heat e...
- The scope of application of Alfa La...
- Performance of compressor
- What Is A Heat Exchanger Gasket
- Where To Use Plate Heat Exchanger
- What Are Plate Heat Exchangers
- How Do Plate Heat Exchangers Work
- What Is Gasketed Plate Heat Exchangers
- How To Select Plate Heat Exchanger
- Who Is Heat Exchanger
- What Is Corrugated Plate Heat Excha...
- How Does Plate Heat Exchanger Work
- How To Calculate Plate Type Heat Ex...
- When To Use Plate Heat Exchanger