WTSML Heat Transfer Technology Co.,Ltd
Add: Qiaoxing Road 150, Torch Industrial Zone, Licheng Area, Quanzhou, Fujian, China
Tel:86 595 22168106
Fax:86 595 22142090
The heat exchanger plates, which is make up the heat transfer area, are tightened between two pressure plate with the use of tightening bolts.Its construction allows a plate heat exchanger to be easily opened for inspection and cleaning.
Each heating plate has a gasket that produces a sealing and channel system through the entire plate pack in which the two heat exchanging media flow in a counter-current direction.The circular portion of the gasket stops the fluid from going across the heat transfer plate and sends it to the next open channel.The remaining portion of field gasket directs the opposing fluid across the heat transfer surface.
The heat transfer plates with gaskets are arranged in an alternating pattern of left hand flow and right hand flow to direct the fluids in an opposing direction within the heat exchanger.The completed assembly of all the plates and gaskets is called the “plate pack”.
Depending on the number of passes a plate heat exchanger, the connection location may vary.Since all the heat exchangers are parallel or some side flow, all connections for one fluid will be on the right side and the opposing fluid on the left side.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Characteristics of shell and tube h...
- Structure of air cooler
- The structure of the APV plate type...
- The introduction of plate heat exch...
- The structure classification of pla...
- Positioning system of heat exchange...
- Matters needing attention in heat e...
- The scope of application of Alfa La...
- Performance of compressor
- What Is A Heat Exchanger Gasket
- How Does A Plate To Plate Heat Exch...
- Where To Use Plate Heat Exchanger
- What Are Plate Heat Exchangers
- How Do Plate Heat Exchangers Work
- What Is Gasketed Plate Heat Exchangers
- How To Select Plate Heat Exchanger
- Who Is Heat Exchanger
- What Is Corrugated Plate Heat Excha...
- How Does Plate Heat Exchanger Work
- How To Calculate Plate Type Heat Ex...