WTSML Heat Transfer Technology Co.,Ltd
Add: Qiaoxing Road 150, Torch Industrial Zone, Licheng Area, Quanzhou, Fujian, China
Tel:86 595 22168106
Fax:86 595 22142090
The plate heat exchanger is composed of a set of rectangular thin metal heat transfer plates, and the phe plate is clamped and assembled on the frame by tightening bolts. The edges of the two adjacent plates are sealed with phe gaskets. Usually the material of the gasket is composed of various rubber or compressed asbestos, etc. Gasket is selected according to different treatment media. Four corners of the plate are opened with round holes, and gaskets are assembled to form fluid passages. The fluid medium with different temperatures flows from both sides of the plate respectively, so that heat is exchanged through the plate gasket.
Flat plate heat exchanger plate is thin and the thickness is 0.5-3mm, Usually its surface is pressed into a variety of corrugated or groove type.Not only to enhance the strength of the plate, but also can change the flow of fluid.Enhance the degree of fluid turbulence and increase the heat transfer efficiency
Related Industry Knowledge
- Characteristics of shell and tube h...
- Structure of air cooler
- The structure of the APV plate type...
- The introduction of plate heat exch...
- The structure classification of pla...
- Positioning system of heat exchange...
- Matters needing attention in heat e...
- The scope of application of Alfa La...
- Performance of compressor
- What Is A Heat Exchanger Gasket
- How To Calculate Plate Type Heat Ex...
- When To Use Plate Heat Exchanger
- Who Uses Plate Heat Exchanger
- Plate Heat Exchanger Advantages And...
- How To Clean Heat Exchanger Plates
- Plate And Frame Heat Exchanger Leaking
- Plate Type Heat Exchanger Advantages
- Plate Heat Exchanger Internal Leak
- Plate Heat Exchanger Energy Savings
- Plate Heat Exchanger Corrosion