WTSML Heat Transfer Technology Co.,Ltd
Add: Qiaoxing Road 150, Torch Industrial Zone, Licheng Area, Quanzhou, Fujian, China
Tel:86 595 22168106
Fax:86 595 22142090
Plate Heat Exchanger Maintenance
Please follow the next sequency to do plate heat exchanger cleaning after disassemble
1 Using the soft brush and running water to clean the phe plate one by one
2.Taking care about a solid body that can be attached between channel plate gasket and gasket plate that can Occur gasket damage and leaking as well
3. Clean the plate cooler gaskets using cloth
4. Don’t use steel brush that brings about corrosion by scretching the surface .if it’s Necessary us stainless steel brush
5. In using brine or corrosion liquid.must be inspection of the corrosion or scale on the surface.The more check it in initial time and the end.
6. Remove Ca deposition
(1) Submerged the heating plate in nitric acid(Nitric acid of specific gravity 1.4 1L+water 10L) for 5-10 minutes at normal temp and wash out with water
(2) After this acidation treatment,neutralize it with a soda solution and wash it with water
Related Industry Knowledge
- Characteristics of shell and tube h...
- Structure of air cooler
- The structure of the APV plate type...
- The introduction of plate heat exch...
- The structure classification of pla...
- Positioning system of heat exchange...
- Matters needing attention in heat e...
- The scope of application of Alfa La...
- Performance of compressor
- What Is A Heat Exchanger Gasket
- How To Install Plate Heat Exchanger
- Plate Heat Exchanger Gasket Replace...
- What Is A Heat Exchanger Plate
- How Does Heat Exchanger Plate Work
- How Does A Plate To Plate Heat Exch...
- Where To Use Plate Heat Exchanger
- What Are Plate Heat Exchangers
- How Do Plate Heat Exchangers Work
- What Is Gasketed Plate Heat Exchangers
- How To Select Plate Heat Exchanger