WTSML Heat Transfer Technology Co.,Ltd
Add: Qiaoxing Road 150, Torch Industrial Zone, Licheng Area, Quanzhou, Fujian, China
Tel:86 595 22168106
Fax:86 595 22142090
Plate heat exchanger is a new type of high efficiency heat exchangerwhich be consist of series of a certain corrugated shape metal sheet. Various PHE plates form a thin rectangular channel, then heat exchange happen through the heat transfer plate. Compared with the shell and tube heat exchanger, the heat transfer coefficient is much higher in the same flow resistance and pump power consumption.Tube heat exchanger is gradually replaced by plate coolers in the in the applicable range.And how to size plate and frame heat exchanger.
1.Looking at the nameplate to get the plate heat exchanger design pressure,design temperature,heat exchanger plate material,heat exchanger gasket material,Number of PHE plates,heat transfer area per plates,heat transfer area,plate arrangement.
2.Measured the plate pack size (L1)to get the plate corrugation depth
3.Measuring heat exchanger equipment installation size(Take over size,foundation size,relative size for flange end and foundation bolt hole)
4.Measuring plate heat exchanger equipment dimensions(L/W/H)
5.Identify the fluid name and position of inlet and outlet (with particular attention to diagonal flow and parallel flow).
Related Industry Knowledge
- Characteristics of shell and tube h...
- Structure of air cooler
- The structure of the APV plate type...
- The introduction of plate heat exch...
- The structure classification of pla...
- Positioning system of heat exchange...
- Matters needing attention in heat e...
- The scope of application of Alfa La...
- Performance of compressor
- What Is A Heat Exchanger Gasket
- Why Plate Heat Exchanger Used
- How To Design Plate Type Heat Excha...
- How To Clean Plate Type Heat Exchanger
- How To Install Plate Heat Exchanger
- Plate Heat Exchanger Gasket Replace...
- What Is A Heat Exchanger Plate
- How Does Heat Exchanger Plate Work
- How Does A Plate To Plate Heat Exch...
- Where To Use Plate Heat Exchanger
- What Are Plate Heat Exchangers