WTSML Heat Transfer Technology Co.,Ltd
Add: Qiaoxing Road 150, Torch Industrial Zone, Licheng Area, Quanzhou, Fujian, China
Tel:86 595 22168106
Fax:86 595 22142090
Plate And Frame Heat Exchanger Types
The categories that are often used are as follows:
1.According to the heat exchange area in the unit space, the plate heat exchanger is a compact heat exchanger, which is mainly compared with the shell-and-tube heat exchanger. The traditional shell-and-tube heat exchanger occupies a large area.
2.According to the use of the process, there are different names: plate heaters, plate coolers, plate condensers, plate preheaters;
3.According to the process passes, it is divided into one passes plate heat exchanger and multi-pass plate heat exchanger;
4.According to the flow direction of the two media, it is divided into a downstream (cocurrent) plate heat exchanger, a counterflow plate heat exchanger, and a cross flow (cross flow) plate heat exchanger, and the latter two are used more;
5.According to the gap size of the flow channel, it is divided into a conventional gap plate heat exchanger and a wide gap plate heat exchanger;
6.According to whether it is a complete set of products, it can be divided into single plate heat exchangers and plate heat exchanger units.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Characteristics of shell and tube h...
- Structure of air cooler
- The structure of the APV plate type...
- The introduction of plate heat exch...
- The structure classification of pla...
- Positioning system of heat exchange...
- Matters needing attention in heat e...
- The scope of application of Alfa La...
- Performance of compressor
- What Is A Heat Exchanger Gasket
- How Plate Heat Exchangers Work
- How Does A Flat Plate Heat Exchange...
- When To Use Plate Heat Exchanger
- How do you stop fouling
- What Causes Fouling In Heat Exchangers
- How does fouling factor affect heat...
- Plate Heat Exchanger Cleaning Chemi...
- Plate Type Heat Exchanger Leak
- What Is Scaling In Heat Exchangers
- What is pressure drop in heat excha...