WTSML Heat Transfer Technology Co.,Ltd
Add: Qiaoxing Road 150, Torch Industrial Zone, Licheng Area, Quanzhou, Fujian, China
Tel:86 595 22168106
Fax:86 595 22142090
Plate Heat Exchanger Corrosion
Corrosion is a very important damage reason of the plate heat exchanger, and plate heat exchanger corrosion is ubiquitous. It can solve the fundamental problem of heat exchanger damage if you can solve the corrosion problem.
1. Crevice Corrosion: The main corrosion occurs in the gaps of the phe metal parts , which is caused by the electrochemical imbalance of the retentate.
2. The point (hole) etch is a highly localized corrosion pattern. The metal surface that resists corrosion by the passivation film is destroyed to form a deep pit. As the corrosion deepens, the plate may be perforated or corroded.
3. Hydrogen damage corrosion: Hydrogen damage may also occur for the material of the plate heat exchanger.
4. Stress Corrosion: The interaction between the residual stress generated by static stretching and the electrochemical causes local corrosion or fracture of the metal. If residual stress is generated after pressing the plate, stress corrosion cracking occurs once the halogen ions in the sheet contact each other.
5. Intergranular corrosion: Intergranular corrosion is generally produced on austenitic and ferritic stainless steels, and do not occur on pure titanium or pure nickel. It is due to the corrosion from the phe metal surface and the internal corrosion along the grain boundary, so that the ability of the grain bonding force is weakened or lost, then the strength of the material is weak and the corrosion occurs.
6. Corrosion fatigue: The damage of the contact parts between the phe plates may be related to corrosion fatigue.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Characteristics of shell and tube h...
- Structure of air cooler
- The structure of the APV plate type...
- The introduction of plate heat exch...
- The structure classification of pla...
- Positioning system of heat exchange...
- Matters needing attention in heat e...
- The scope of application of Alfa La...
- Performance of compressor
- What Is A Heat Exchanger Gasket
- Plate Heat Exchanger Channels And P...
- Plate Heat Exchanger Design Calcula...
- Plate Heat Exchanger Selection
- Plate Heat Exchanger Desulfurization
- Cleaning method for scaling of plat...
- Heat exchanger introduction
- Heat exchanger effect
- Heat exchanger corrosion and protec...
- What Is A Heat Exchanger
- Plate Heat Exchanger Installation