WTSML Heat Transfer Technology Co.,Ltd
Add: Qiaoxing Road 150, Torch Industrial Zone, Licheng Area, Quanzhou, Fujian, China
Tel:86 595 22168106
Fax:86 595 22142090
How to improve the efficiency of plate heat exchanger
1. Improve the surface heat transfer coefficient of the plates
Since the corrugation of the plate heat exchanger enables the fluid to generate turbulence at a small flow rate and obtain higher surface heat transfer coefficient.Surface heat transfer coefficient is related to plate corrugation geometry and he state of flow medium. The waveform of the plate includes a herringbone shape, a straight shape, a spherical shape.
2.Reduce the thermal resistance of the dirt layer
The key to reducing the thermal resistance of the fouling layer of the heat exchanger is to prevent plate scaling. When the sheet scale is 1 mm thick, the heat transfer coefficient is reduced about 10%. Therefore, it is necessary to pay attention to monitoring the water quality on both sides of the heat exchanger to prevent scaling of the plates and prevent the water impurities on the plates.
3.Select the plate with high thermal conductivity
The plate material can be selected from austenitic stainless steel, titanium alloy, copper alloy. Stainless steel has good thermal conductivity-about 14.4 W / (m · K), high strength, good stamping performance, not easy to be oxidized, lower price than titanium alloy and copper alloy, most used in heating engineering, but its chlorine resistance Poor ionic corrosion.
4.reduce the thickness of the plate
The design thickness of the plate is independent of its corrosion resistance and is related to the pressure bearing capacity of the heat exchanger. The plate is thickened to improve the pressure bearing capacity of the heat exchanger. When the herringbone plate is combined, the adjacent plates are inverted with each other, and the corrugations are in contact with each other to form a fulcrum with large density and uniform distribution. The corner hole and edge sealing structure of the plate have been gradually improved, so that the plate heat exchanger has good performance of pressure endurance.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Characteristics of shell and tube h...
- Structure of air cooler
- The structure of the APV plate type...
- The introduction of plate heat exch...
- The structure classification of pla...
- Positioning system of heat exchange...
- Matters needing attention in heat e...
- The scope of application of Alfa La...
- Performance of compressor
- What Is A Heat Exchanger Gasket
- Plate heat exchanger passivation
- Plate& Frame Heat Exchanger Gaskets...
- Copper Heat Exchanger Corrosion
- Plate Heat Exchanger Applications I...