WTSML Heat Transfer Technology Co.,Ltd
Add: Qiaoxing Road 150, Torch Industrial Zone, Licheng Area, Quanzhou, Fujian, China
Tel:86 595 22168106
Fax:86 595 22142090
Plate Heat Exchanger Selection
There are many types of plate heat exchangers for different occasions. Therefore, only the right plate heat exchanger can be selected to maximize its effect in the corresponding occasions. So how to choose the plate heat exchanger?
The plate type or corrugated type should be determined according to the actual needs of the heat exchange occasion. For the case the flow rate is large and the pressure drop is small, the plate type with low resistance should be selected.Otherwise the plate type with large resistance should be selected. Depending on the fluid pressure and temperature, it is determined whether the detachable or brazed type is selected. When determining the plate type, it is not suitable to select the plate with small het transfer area, so as to avoid assemble many plates, the flow velocity between two plates is small, and the heat transfer coefficient is too low. This problem should be paid more attention to the larger heat exchanger.
Passes and flow channel selection, the passes refers to a set of parallel flow channels in the same flow direction of a medium in a plate heat exchanger. The flow channel refers to a medium flow channel formed by two adjacent plates in a plate heat exchanger. In general, several flow channels are connected in parallel or in series to form different combinations of cold and heat medium.
The heat transfer coefficient and the pressure drop calculation is calculated from the product performance curves of various manufacturers. The performance curve (criteria correlation) is derived from the product performance test.For the phe type without performance test, the reference size method can also be used to obtain the phe criterion correlation according to the characteristic geometry of the phe type. This method is adopted by some common softwares in the world.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Characteristics of shell and tube h...
- Structure of air cooler
- The structure of the APV plate type...
- The introduction of plate heat exch...
- The structure classification of pla...
- Positioning system of heat exchange...
- Matters needing attention in heat e...
- The scope of application of Alfa La...
- Performance of compressor
- What Is A Heat Exchanger Gasket
- Plate Heat Exchanger Desulfurization
- Cleaning method for scaling of plat...
- Heat exchanger introduction
- Heat exchanger effect
- Heat exchanger corrosion and protec...
- What Is A Heat Exchanger
- Plate Heat Exchanger Installation
- Where Are Plate Heat Exchangers Used
- What Is A Flat Plate Heat Exchanger
- Plate And Frame Heat Exchanger Types