WTSML Heat Transfer Technology Co.,Ltd
Add: Qiaoxing Road 150, Torch Industrial Zone, Licheng Area, Quanzhou, Fujian, China
Tel:86 595 22168106
Fax:86 595 22142090
Plate Type Heat Exchanger Leak
1.Cause of leakage
(1)The clamping dimensions are not in place, the dimensions are not uniform (the dimensions deviation should not exceed 3 mm) or the clamping bolts are loose.
(2)Part of the gasket is out of the sealing groove, the gaskets main sealing surface is dirty, the gasket is damaged or aging
(3)The plate is deformed, and the assembly is misplaced to cause the gasket mover out.
(4)There are cracks in the sealing groove portion or the two sealing regions
2.External leakage treatment method
(1)In the no-pressure situation, re-clamp the equipment according to the clamping dimensions provided by the manufacturer. The dimensions should be uniform, the deviation of the compaction size should be no more than ±0.2N (mm) (N. is the total number of plates). The parallelism between the fixed plate and pressure plate should be kept within 2 mm.
(2)Mark the outer leakage part, then disassemble the plate heat exchanger and inspect it one by one, reassemble or replace the gasket and the plate.
(3)Disassemble the heat exchanger, repair the plate deformed parts or replace the plate. When there is no spare part for the plate, the deformed plate can be temporarily removed and reassembled.
(4)When reassembling the disassembled plate, clean the plate surface to prevent dirt from adhering to the gasket sealing surface.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Characteristics of shell and tube h...
- Structure of air cooler
- The structure of the APV plate type...
- The introduction of plate heat exch...
- The structure classification of pla...
- Positioning system of heat exchange...
- Matters needing attention in heat e...
- The scope of application of Alfa La...
- Performance of compressor
- What Is A Heat Exchanger Gasket
- What Is Scaling In Heat Exchangers
- What is pressure drop in heat excha...
- Why Does Pressure Drop Increase Wit...
- Heat Exchanger Scale Removal
- What are the causes of fouling
- What causes pressure drop in heat e...
- How to reduce pressure drop in plat...
- Plate heat exchanger internal leak
- Plate heat exchanger types
- What is difference between condense...