WTSML Heat Transfer Technology Co.,Ltd
Add: Qiaoxing Road 150, Torch Industrial Zone, Licheng Area, Quanzhou, Fujian, China
Tel:86 595 22168106
Fax:86 595 22142090
What Is Heat Exchanger
A heat exchanger is a device for transferring heat between a solid object and a fluid or between two or more fluids. The fluids can be separated by solid walls to prevent mixing or they can be in direct contact. They are widely used in space heating, refrigeration, air conditioning, power stations, chemical plants, petrochemical plants, oil refineries, natural gas processing and wastewater treatment. A typical example of a heat exchanger is found in internal combustion engines where circulating fluid, referred to as engine coolant, flows through the radiator coil and air flows through the coil, cooling the coolant and heating the incoming air. Another example is a heat sink, which is a passive heat exchanger that transfers heat generated by an electronic or mechanical device to a fluid medium, typically an air or liquid coolant.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Characteristics of shell and tube h...
- Structure of air cooler
- The structure of the APV plate type...
- The introduction of plate heat exch...
- The structure classification of pla...
- Positioning system of heat exchange...
- Matters needing attention in heat e...
- The scope of application of Alfa La...
- Performance of compressor
- What Is A Heat Exchanger Gasket
- Plate Heat Exchanger Installation
- Where Are Plate Heat Exchangers Used
- What Is A Flat Plate Heat Exchanger
- Plate And Frame Heat Exchanger Types
- How Plate Heat Exchangers Work
- How Does A Flat Plate Heat Exchange...
- When To Use Plate Heat Exchanger
- How do you stop fouling
- What Causes Fouling In Heat Exchangers
- How does fouling factor affect heat...