WTSML Heat Transfer Technology Co.,Ltd
Add: Qiaoxing Road 150, Torch Industrial Zone, Licheng Area, Quanzhou, Fujian, China
Tel:86 595 22168106
Fax:86 595 22142090
Heat transfer plate is a core part of plate heat exchanger.Heat exchange plate come standard in type 316 stainless steel(AISI316).This is a general purpose material suitable for most application.Alternate alloys such as titanium,SMO254, Nickel,Hastelloy C-200 C-276 may also be utilized where required.
Each heat exchanger plate is formed by pressing in one piece.Most plates have four holes punched,one in each other corner.Heat Exchanger plate design are made with two different pressing patterns-one is characterized by an obtuse angle giving a high theta plate, the other with an acute angle giving a low theta plate.
The corrugated chevron pattern is alternated from plate to plate.This gives the plates contact points for pressure resistance and also forms a liquid stream that is subject to extensive turbulence resulting in a high heat transfer coefficient,as well as reducing the risk of deposits on the heat transfer surface.
All parallel flow plates are either right or left hand.and must be arranged in a alternating pattern according to the streaming drawing.Diagonal flow plates utilize different right hand and left hand plates,while vertical flow plates use a common stamping.This means .in case of vertical flow, that a right hand plate can be made into a left hand plate(and vice versa) simply by turning it upside down.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Characteristics of shell and tube h...
- Structure of air cooler
- The structure of the APV plate type...
- The introduction of plate heat exch...
- The structure classification of pla...
- Positioning system of heat exchange...
- Matters needing attention in heat e...
- The scope of application of Alfa La...
- Performance of compressor
- What Is A Heat Exchanger Gasket
- How Does Heat Exchanger Plate Work
- How Does A Plate To Plate Heat Exch...
- Where To Use Plate Heat Exchanger
- What Are Plate Heat Exchangers
- How Do Plate Heat Exchangers Work
- What Is Gasketed Plate Heat Exchangers
- How To Select Plate Heat Exchanger
- Who Is Heat Exchanger
- What Is Corrugated Plate Heat Excha...
- How Does Plate Heat Exchanger Work