WTSML Heat Transfer Technology Co.,Ltd
Add: Qiaoxing Road 150, Torch Industrial Zone, Licheng Area, Quanzhou, Fujian, China
Tel:86 595 22168106
Fax:86 595 22142090
The plate heat exchanger is a new type of high-efficiency heat exchanger formed by stacking a series of metal plates with a certain corrugated shape. A thin rectangular channel is formed between the various plates to exchange heat through the phe plate. Compared with the conventional shell-and-tube heat exchanger, the heat transfer coefficient is much higher under the same flow resistance and pump power consumption, and there is a tendency to replace the shell-and-tube heat exchanger within the applicable range.
Corrugated plate heat exchanger is the ideal equipment for liquid-liquid, liquid-gas heat exchange. It has the advantages of high heat exchange efficiency, small heat loss, compact and lightweight structure, small footprint, convenient installation and cleaning, wide application, and long service life. Under the same pressure loss condition, the heat transfer coefficient is 3-5 times higher than the tubular heat exchanger, covers an area of one-third of the tube heat exchanger, and the heat recovery rate can be as high as more than 90%. Plate heat exchanger is widely used in metallurgy, petroleum, chemical, food, pharmaceutical, shipbuilding, textile, papermaking and other industries. It is an excellent equipment for heating, cooling, heat recovery, rapid sterilization and other purposes.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Characteristics of shell and tube h...
- Structure of air cooler
- The structure of the APV plate type...
- The introduction of plate heat exch...
- The structure classification of pla...
- Positioning system of heat exchange...
- Matters needing attention in heat e...
- The scope of application of Alfa La...
- Performance of compressor
- What Is A Heat Exchanger Gasket
- How Does Plate Heat Exchanger Work
- How To Calculate Plate Type Heat Ex...
- When To Use Plate Heat Exchanger
- Who Uses Plate Heat Exchanger
- Plate Heat Exchanger Advantages And...
- How To Clean Heat Exchanger Plates
- Plate And Frame Heat Exchanger Leaking
- Plate Type Heat Exchanger Advantages
- Plate Heat Exchanger Internal Leak
- Plate Heat Exchanger Energy Savings