WTSML Heat Transfer Technology Co.,Ltd
Add: Qiaoxing Road 150, Torch Industrial Zone, Licheng Area, Quanzhou, Fujian, China
Tel:86 595 22168106
Fax:86 595 22142090
Plate type heat exchangerconsists of stamped uneven stainless steel plate. The embossed lines between two heat exchanger plates are formed with a combination of 180℃.So that the ridges of herringbone pattern intersect one other on adjacent heat exchanger plate forming a lattice contact point.The contact points are joined by vacuum welding.Then plate type heat exchangers are resistant to high-pressure interlocking flow structures which promote hot and cold fluid in the plate heat exchanger to produce a strong turbulence to achieve a high heat transfer effect.
Plate heat exchangers is composed of corrugated metal plate, the heat transfer plate has four corner holes for two kinds of liquid through the heat transfer. The plate heat exchanger plate is mounted on a frame which is included a fixed plate and a movable pressing plate. And clamped with tightening bolts.
The plate heat exchanger plates are provided with heat exchanger sealing gaskets to change the fluid into the flow path for heat exchange.
The flow, physical properties, pressure drop and temperature difference of the fluid determine the number and size of the Heat exchange plates. The corrugated plate not only increases the degree of turbulence, but also forms a number of support points sufficient to withstand the pressure difference between the media. The fix plate and the movable pressing plate are suspended from the upper guiding bar and are positioned by the lower guiding bar and the carrying bar is fixed on the support column.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Characteristics of shell and tube h...
- Structure of air cooler
- The structure of the APV plate type...
- The introduction of plate heat exch...
- The structure classification of pla...
- Positioning system of heat exchange...
- Matters needing attention in heat e...
- The scope of application of Alfa La...
- Performance of compressor
- What Is A Heat Exchanger Gasket
- How Plate Type Heat Exchanger Works
- How To Design Plate Heat Exchanger
- How To Size Plate Heat Exchanger
- Why Plate Heat Exchanger Used
- How To Design Plate Type Heat Excha...
- How To Clean Plate Type Heat Exchanger
- How To Install Plate Heat Exchanger
- Plate Heat Exchanger Gasket Replace...
- What Is A Heat Exchanger Plate
- How Does Heat Exchanger Plate Work