WTSML Heat Transfer Technology Co.,Ltd
Add: Qiaoxing Road 150, Torch Industrial Zone, Licheng Area, Quanzhou, Fujian, China
Tel:86 595 22168106
Fax:86 595 22142090
Due to the different corrosion principles of materials, aluminum plate heat exchangers are not susceptible to acid corrosion (oxidation corrosion), but are prone to alkali corrosion and chloride ion corrosion. Therefore, when the water quality of a heating system is alkaline (pH is higher than 7), or the chloride ion content is high (the salt content is large), the heat exchanger has a hidden danger of corrosion and water leakage.
Due to the poor welding performance of aluminum alloys, experts recommend that consumers avoid the use of aluminum alloy heat exchangers with welds, and purchase aluminum alloy heat exchangers with full die casting to avoid property damage caused by water leakage at the weld. In addition, experts remind consumers: Because aluminum alloy heat exchangers have different water quality requirements than steel, it is best to avoid mixing aluminum alloy heat exchangers with other materials.
- High Flux Heat Exchanger Technology
- Structure Of Shell And Tube Heat Ex...
- Introduction Of Air Cooler
- The Characteristics Of APV Plate He...
- Type Plate Heat Exchanger Gasket
- Gasket Structure Characteristics
- Heat Exchanger Plate Sealing Principle
- Classification Of Heat Exchanger Ap...
- The Characteristics Of Alfa Laval P...
- The Application Scope Of SONDEX Hea...
- Heat Exchanger Corrosion Protection
- Heat Exchanger Process Requirements
- Sondex Plate Heat Exchanger
- Plate Heat Exchanger Unit Plates
- Plate Heat Exchanger Manufacturing ...
- Plate Heat Exchanger Unit
- Brazed Plate Heat Exchanger Applica...
- Brazed Plate Heat Exchangers
- Plate Heat Exchanger Flow Arrangement
- Heat Exchanger Units Advantages