WTSML Heat Transfer Technology Co.,Ltd
Add: Qiaoxing Road 150, Torch Industrial Zone, Licheng Area, Quanzhou, Fujian, China
Tel:86 595 22168106
Fax:86 595 22142090
Temporary measures can be taken when the plate heat exchanger gasket is aged:
1 The softening of the elastic gasket is related to the pressure and temperature. When the gasket loses its elasticity, the plate heat exchanger will leak. In some products, in order to solve the dripping phenomenon caused by the aging of the gasket, the sealing performance adjustment of the heat exchanger is allowed, that is, combined bolts of plate heat exchanger are tightened again, and the elastic gasket between the heat exchangers is adjusted. The pressing force solves the problem of dripping.
2. On the nameplate of a plate heat exchanger with this function, it is generally given that large stress and small stress are allowed. For new plate heat exchanger sets, a small allowable stress should be used for the joint fixation. Depending on the number of plate heat exchanger plates, the tightening force of the plate heat exchanger can be adjusted one or more times. Each time the screw is tightened, the nut can be screwed in 3mm, and the stress of the adjusting piece is always paid attention to during the tightening process. Moreover, only the heat exchanger without working pressure is allowed to adjust the tightening force at room temperature to prevent dripping.
3 .For plate heat exchangers that do not have a stress adjustment range on the nameplate, the stress values are generally given in the part drawing. When tightening such plate heat exchangers, the tightening torque should not be lower than the value specified in the drawings. Because it is related to the assembly quality and assembly deformation of the plate heat exchanger. When the tightening torque reaches the specified value, the elastic seal can be replaced in a planned manner. For plate heat exchangers used in critical production equipment and in corrosive media, a spare seal is recommended. When the warehouse temperature is 18 °C, the seal of the plate heat exchanger can be stored for about 3 years in a transparent plastic package.
- High Flux Heat Exchanger Technology
- Structure Of Shell And Tube Heat Ex...
- Introduction Of Air Cooler
- The Characteristics Of APV Plate He...
- Type Plate Heat Exchanger Gasket
- Gasket Structure Characteristics
- Heat Exchanger Plate Sealing Principle
- Classification Of Heat Exchanger Ap...
- The Characteristics Of Alfa Laval P...
- The Application Scope Of SONDEX Hea...
- Heat Exchanger Plate Design
- Plate And Frame Heat Exchanger Appl...
- What Is The Function Of Plate Heat ...
- How To Install Gasketed Plate Heat ...
- Heat Exchanger Plate Replacement
- Plate Heat Exchanger LMTD