WTSML Heat Transfer Technology Co.,Ltd
Add: Qiaoxing Road 150, Torch Industrial Zone, Licheng Area, Quanzhou, Fujian, China
Tel:86 595 22168106
Fax:86 595 22142090
Heat exchanger gasket replacement
(1) Before the gasket of the plate heat exchanger is adhered, the first plate should be clarified, and the bonding surface on the plate should be completely cleaned and dried. The glue on gasket surface should be sanded or grinder polished.
(2) The gasket of the plate heat exchanger is coated with steel wire and glue. The choice of adhesive should ensure that the rubber and steel plate have good adhesion. Generally, 704 milk white glue can be used. The glue should be applied evenly to the sanding surface of the gasket and the sealing surface of the heat exchanger plate.
(3) When the gasket of the plate heat exchanger is bonded, the glue should be dried 5~l0min· It should be pressed lightly by hand to not stick to the hand. Carefully place the gasket on the sealing surface of the heat exchanger plate, taking care not to let the debris fall into it. When the gasket is attached to the heat exchanger plate, it can be tapped with a rounded edge.
- High Flux Heat Exchanger Technology
- Structure Of Shell And Tube Heat Ex...
- Introduction Of Air Cooler
- The Characteristics Of APV Plate He...
- Type Plate Heat Exchanger Gasket
- Gasket Structure Characteristics
- Heat Exchanger Plate Sealing Principle
- Classification Of Heat Exchanger Ap...
- The Characteristics Of Alfa Laval P...
- The Application Scope Of SONDEX Hea...
- Plate heat exchanger design charact...
- Plate Heat Exchanger Mistake
- Aluminum Heat Exchanger Corrosion
- Heat Exchanger Corrosion Protection
- Heat Exchanger Process Requirements
- Sondex Plate Heat Exchanger
- Plate Heat Exchanger Unit Plates
- Plate Heat Exchanger Manufacturing ...
- Plate Heat Exchanger Unit
- Brazed Plate Heat Exchanger Applica...