WTSML Heat Transfer Technology Co.,Ltd
Add: Qiaoxing Road 150, Torch Industrial Zone, Licheng Area, Quanzhou, Fujian, China
Tel:86 595 22168106
Fax:86 595 22142090
The plate heat exchanger plate is specially used for the plate heat exchanger to isolate the medium and exchange heat。It is an important part of the plate heat exchanger.
Its main materials are stainless steel (SUS304.316), titanium and titanium palladium (Ti, Ti-Pd), 20Cr, 18Ni, 6Mo (254SMO) and so on.
1.Plate heat exchanger plate composition:
(1)Each plate contains two parts
(2)Metal plate: pressed into different shapes according to different heat transfer conditions to ensure the best results.
(3)Rubber washer: Installed in the gasket groove along the periphery of the plate to form a seal and medium guide.
2.Plate heat exchanger plate sealing principle:
A gasket is adhered to the corrugated sheet, and the gasket is designed as a double-channel sealing structure and has a signal hole. When the medium leaks from the first seal, it can be discharged from the signal hole, and the problem can be solved early, and the mixing of the two media is not caused.The gaskets are made of different rubber types depending on the medium and operating temperature.
3.Plate heat exchanger plate design and processing technical requirements:
(1)The amount of forming and thinning should not exceed 30% of the original actual thickness.
(2)The parallelism of the base surface in any direction is not more than 3/1000mm.
(3)The deviation of the corrugation depth should be no more than 0.20mm, and the depth deviation of the gasket groove should not be greater than 0.20mm.
(4)For the sheet used in the food industry, the roughness of the working surface after stamping should not be lower than the original sheet.
(5)The surface is not allowed to exceed the thickness tolerance of pits, scratches, indentations and other defects, punching burrs must be cleaned.
- High Flux Heat Exchanger Technology
- Structure Of Shell And Tube Heat Ex...
- Introduction Of Air Cooler
- The Characteristics Of APV Plate He...
- Type Plate Heat Exchanger Gasket
- Gasket Structure Characteristics
- Heat Exchanger Plate Sealing Principle
- Classification Of Heat Exchanger Ap...
- The Characteristics Of Alfa Laval P...
- The Application Scope Of SONDEX Hea...
- Plate And Frame Heat Exchanger Appl...
- What Is The Function Of Plate Heat ...
- How To Install Gasketed Plate Heat ...
- Heat Exchanger Plate Replacement
- Plate Heat Exchanger LMTD