WTSML Heat Transfer Technology Co.,Ltd
Add: Qiaoxing Road 150, Torch Industrial Zone, Licheng Area, Quanzhou, Fujian, China
Tel:86 595 22168106
Fax:86 595 22142090
Air cooler, referred to as the air cooler, air as a coolant, can be used as a cooler, can also be used as a condenser. The air cooler is mainly composed of tube bundles, support and fans. Air cooler hot fluid flow in the tube, the air in the tube outside the tube. Due to the large amount of ventilation required for heat transfer, the wind pressure is not high, so the use of axial flow fan (see fluid transport machinery).
The type and material of tube bundles have great influence on the performance of air cooler. As the air side of the heat transfer coefficient is very small, it is often in the tube with fins, to increase the heat transfer area and fluid turbulence, reduce the thermal resistance. Radial fin is used in air cooler. The outer diameter of the air cooler is usually used as the 25mm light tube, the fin height is 12.5mm low fin tube and fin height is 16mm high fin tube. A high thermal conductivity material (most commonly used in aluminum), which is used to wrap around or insert into a light tube. In order to enhance the heat transfer effect of the air cooler, the water can be added to the water in the air. This not only reduces the air temperature, but also increases the heat transfer coefficient. Air cooler can save a lot of industrial water, reduce environmental pollution, and reduce the cost of infrastructure construction. Especially in water shortage area, replacing water with air cooling can alleviate the contradiction of water shortage.
- High Flux Heat Exchanger Technology
- Structure Of Shell And Tube Heat Ex...
- The Characteristics Of APV Plate He...
- Type Plate Heat Exchanger Gasket
- Gasket Structure Characteristics
- Heat Exchanger Plate Sealing Principle
- Classification Of Heat Exchanger Ap...
- The Characteristics Of Alfa Laval P...
- The Application Scope Of SONDEX Hea...
- Method For Cleaning Air Cooler
- Plate Heat Exchanger Gasket Replace...
- Heat Exchanger Gasket Production Pr...