WTSML Heat Transfer Technology Co.,Ltd
Add: Qiaoxing Road 150, Torch Industrial Zone, Licheng Area, Quanzhou, Fujian, China
Tel:86 595 22168106
Fax:86 595 22142090
Because most of the cooling water contains calcium, magnesium ions and acid carbonate. When cooling water flows through the metal surface, there is the formation of carbonate. In addition, the dissolved oxygen in cooling water will cause corrosion, rust formation. The heat exchange efficiency of the condenser is decreased due to the generation of the rust scale. In serious case had to spray cooling water in the shell body, the fouling will be serious when the pipe will be blocked, so that the effect of heat transfer loss. Research data shows the limescale deposits on the heat transfer loss is enormous, with the sediment will cause the increase in energy costs increase. Even a very thin layer of scale will increase the scale of more than 40% part of operation cost in equipment. To keep the cooling channel without mineral deposits can improve the efficiency, save energy and prolong the service life of the equipment, and save the production time and cost.
Previous: No Information
- High Flux Heat Exchanger Technology
- Structure Of Shell And Tube Heat Ex...
- Introduction Of Air Cooler
- The Characteristics Of APV Plate He...
- Type Plate Heat Exchanger Gasket
- Gasket Structure Characteristics
- Heat Exchanger Plate Sealing Principle
- Classification Of Heat Exchanger Ap...
- The Characteristics Of Alfa Laval P...
- The Application Scope Of SONDEX Hea...
- Plate Heat Exchanger Gasket Replace...
- Heat Exchanger Gasket Production Pr...
- Development Of Plate HHeat Exchanger
- Plate Heat Exchanger Price
- Plate Heat Exchanger Heat Loss
- Plate Heat Exchanger Insufficient
- Plate Heat Exchanger Calculation
- Plate Heat Exchanger Faults
- Plate Heat Exchanger Heat Transfer ...
- Plate Heat Exchanger Pressure Drop