WTSML Heat Transfer Technology Co.,Ltd
Add: Qiaoxing Road 150, Torch Industrial Zone, Licheng Area, Quanzhou, Fujian, China
Tel:86 595 22168106
Fax:86 595 22142090
Plate Heat Exchanger Calculation
There are two types of thermal calculations for plate heat exchangers, which are divided into planning calculations and checking calculations.
Generally, the two side flow rate ,three parameters of both sides inlet and outlet temperatures are given. The demand is calculated by the useful heat transfer area,the flow and channel arrangement combination method under the satisfactory pressure constraint condition.
Contrary to planning calculations, heat exchange area and plate arrangement are known, and the flow rates of cold and hot fluids as well as inlet and outlet temperatures are also known. It is required to calculate whether the fluid outlet temperature can reach the booking policy and whether the pressure drop is satisfactory or not under the channel arrangement plan.
- High Flux Heat Exchanger Technology
- Structure Of Shell And Tube Heat Ex...
- Introduction Of Air Cooler
- The Characteristics Of APV Plate He...
- Type Plate Heat Exchanger Gasket
- Gasket Structure Characteristics
- Heat Exchanger Plate Sealing Principle
- Classification Of Heat Exchanger Ap...
- The Characteristics Of Alfa Laval P...
- The Application Scope Of SONDEX Hea...
- Plate Heat Exchanger Faults
- Plate Heat Exchanger Heat Transfer ...
- Plate Heat Exchanger Pressure Drop
- Heat Transfer Efficiency Of Plate H...
- Plate Heat Exchanger Maintenance
- Plate Heat Exchanger Cleaning
- 7 Practical Heat Exchanger Technica...
- Plate Type Heat Exchanger Maintenance
- Plate Heat Exchanger Types
- Plate Heat Exchanger Design Parameters