WTSML Heat Transfer Technology Co.,Ltd
Add: Qiaoxing Road 150, Torch Industrial Zone, Licheng Area, Quanzhou, Fujian, China
Tel:86 595 22168106
Fax:86 595 22142090
Plate Heat Exchanger Cleaning
The plate heat exchanger will fouli after a period of use, then we need to clean it.
Discharge the liquid in the inlet and outlet of PHE on both sides. If the discharge is not completed, the process liquid can be forcibly washed out with water.
Rinse from both sides of the plate heat exchanger with warm water at approximately 43 ° C until the effluent water becomes clear and free of process fluid.
Discharge the water out of the plate heat exchanger and connect it to clean pump.
To be cleaned thoroughly, the cleaning solution must flow from the bottom to the top of the plate to ensure that all of the plate surface is wetted with cleaning solution. When cleaning the multi-flow heat exchanger, it is necessary to flow the cleaning liquid reversely for at least 1-2 cleaning time to ensure the wetness of all the phe surface of the multi-process. After cleaning with the cleaning solution, rinse thoroughly with clean water.
- High Flux Heat Exchanger Technology
- Structure Of Shell And Tube Heat Ex...
- Introduction Of Air Cooler
- The Characteristics Of APV Plate He...
- Type Plate Heat Exchanger Gasket
- Gasket Structure Characteristics
- Heat Exchanger Plate Sealing Principle
- Classification Of Heat Exchanger Ap...
- The Characteristics Of Alfa Laval P...
- The Application Scope Of SONDEX Hea...
- 7 Practical Heat Exchanger Technica...
- Plate Type Heat Exchanger Maintenance
- Plate Heat Exchanger Types
- Plate Heat Exchanger Design Parameters
- Plate Heat Exchanger(Non Standard)
- Plate Type Heat Exchanger Price
- plate heat exchanger leakage
- Types Of Heat Exchanger Fouling
- Plate Heat Exchanger Unit
- Plate Heat Exchanger Flow Pattern