WTSML Heat Transfer Technology Co.,Ltd
Add: Qiaoxing Road 150, Torch Industrial Zone, Licheng Area, Quanzhou, Fujian, China
Tel:86 595 22168106
Fax:86 595 22142090
The design features of plate type heat exchanger:
1. High efficiency and energy saving: its heat transfer coefficient is 3000~4500kcal/m2·°C·h, which is 3~5 times higher than the thermal efficiency of shell-and-tube heat exchanger.
2. Easy to clean and disassemble: The plate heat exchanger clamps the clamping plate by clamping bolts, so it is easy to disassemble and install. It can be opened and cleaned at any time. At the same time, due to the smooth surface, the turbulence is high and it is not easy to scale.
3. Compact structure: the plate heat exchanger plates are closely arranged. Compared with other heat exchanger types, the plate heat exchanger has less floor space and space occupation, and the plate heat exchanger with the same heat exchange capacity is only 1/5 of shell heat exchangers.
4. Adaptability: The plate heat exchanger plate is an independent component, which can be increased or decreased according to requirements, and has various forms; it can be applied to various requirements of different processes.
5.Long service life: The plate heat exchanger is made of stainless steel or titanium alloy plate, which can resist various corrosive media. The rubber pad can be replaced at will, and it can be easily installed, disassembled and repaired.
The flow pattern of the plate heat exchanger has countercurrent, downstream and mixed flow patterns. Under the same working conditions, the logarithmic mean temperature difference is the largest in the counterflow and the smallest in the downstream flow, and the mixed flow pattern is between the two.
- High Flux Heat Exchanger Technology
- Structure Of Shell And Tube Heat Ex...
- Introduction Of Air Cooler
- The Characteristics Of APV Plate He...
- Type Plate Heat Exchanger Gasket
- Gasket Structure Characteristics
- Heat Exchanger Plate Sealing Principle
- Classification Of Heat Exchanger Ap...
- The Characteristics Of Alfa Laval P...
- The Application Scope Of SONDEX Hea...
- Heat Exchanger Gasket Failure
- Heat Exchanger Plate Design
- Plate And Frame Heat Exchanger Appl...
- What Is The Function Of Plate Heat ...
- How To Install Gasketed Plate Heat ...
- Heat Exchanger Plate Replacement
- Plate Heat Exchanger LMTD