WTSML Heat Transfer Technology Co.,Ltd
Add: Qiaoxing Road 150, Torch Industrial Zone, Licheng Area, Quanzhou, Fujian, China
Tel:86 595 22168106
Fax:86 595 22142090
Plate Heat Exchanger Faults
Mainly manifested as leakage (small amount, water droplets are not continuous) and leakage (large amount, continuous water droplets). The main part of the external leakage appears as the seal between the plates.The plate double sealing leaking groove parts and the inner side of the end plate and pressing plate.
The main feature is that the medium on the higher pressure side is connected to the medium on the lower pressure side, and pressure and temperature anomalies occur in the system. If the medium is corrosive, it may also cause corrosion of the plate heat exchanger gasket. The stringing usually occurs at the flow guiding area or at the double sealing areas.
3.Large pressure drop
The pressure drop of the inlet and outlet exceeds the design requirements, even many times higher than the design value, which affect the system flow and temperature requirements. In the heating system, if the pressure drop on the hot side is too large, the primary side flow rate will be seriously insufficient.That is, the heat source is insufficient, and the secondary side outlet temperature cannot meet the requirements.
4.Heating temperature does not meet the requirements
The main feature is that the outlet temperature is too low to meet the design requirements.
- High Flux Heat Exchanger Technology
- Structure Of Shell And Tube Heat Ex...
- Introduction Of Air Cooler
- The Characteristics Of APV Plate He...
- Type Plate Heat Exchanger Gasket
- Gasket Structure Characteristics
- Heat Exchanger Plate Sealing Principle
- Classification Of Heat Exchanger Ap...
- The Characteristics Of Alfa Laval P...
- The Application Scope Of SONDEX Hea...
- Plate Heat Exchanger Heat Transfer ...
- Plate Heat Exchanger Pressure Drop
- Heat Transfer Efficiency Of Plate H...
- Plate Heat Exchanger Maintenance
- Plate Heat Exchanger Cleaning
- 7 Practical Heat Exchanger Technica...
- Plate Type Heat Exchanger Maintenance
- Plate Heat Exchanger Types
- Plate Heat Exchanger Design Parameters
- Plate Heat Exchanger(Non Standard)