WTSML Heat Transfer Technology Co.,Ltd
Add: Qiaoxing Road 150, Torch Industrial Zone, Licheng Area, Quanzhou, Fujian, China
Tel:86 595 22168106
Fax:86 595 22142090
Plate Heat Exchanger Maintenance
Plate heat exchangers are prone to damage to various components after long-term use. Heat exchanger plate and gaskets are more susceptible to damage during use. The heat exchanger may not work properly if these components are damaged,. Therefore, we should pay attention to maintenance and repair when using it.
Damaged plates should be replaced. If there is no spare plates, two adjacent plates can be removed if the operation permits. And the clamping size should be reduced accordingly.
The aging gasket should be replaced. When the plate and the gasket are detached.The adhesive agent in the plate sealing groove is washed away with a thin material. After being cleaned, it is coated in a sealing groove with a suitable adhesive and re-bonded.
After long-term operation of the plate heat exchanger, the plate surface will produce different scales or deposits, which will reduce the heat transfer efficiency and increase the flow resistance. Therefore, the equipment should be disassembled and cleaned periodically according to the actual conditions of water quality and temperature medium. The plate can be washed with a brown brush using sodium carbonate solution. Do not use metal brushes to avoid scratching the plate surface and reducing corrosion resistance. For small amount sediment deposition in the channel or debris precipitation in the medium, it is also possible to use a short reverse run in the opposite direction operation to rush out part of deposit.
When the plate heat exchanger is stopped in winter, the medium inside the equipment should be discharged to avoid freezing the equipment, and other anti-freezing measures can be taken.
When assembling the plate heat exchanger, the plates and gaskets should be kept clean, the plates should be placed neatly and assembled according to the assembly drawing. When tightening, the stud should be pressed diagonally and the force should be uniform, so as to avoid damaging the studs and plates..
- High Flux Heat Exchanger Technology
- Structure Of Shell And Tube Heat Ex...
- Introduction Of Air Cooler
- The Characteristics Of APV Plate He...
- Type Plate Heat Exchanger Gasket
- Gasket Structure Characteristics
- Heat Exchanger Plate Sealing Principle
- Classification Of Heat Exchanger Ap...
- The Characteristics Of Alfa Laval P...
- The Application Scope Of SONDEX Hea...
- Plate Heat Exchanger Cleaning
- 7 Practical Heat Exchanger Technica...
- Plate Type Heat Exchanger Maintenance
- Plate Heat Exchanger Types
- Plate Heat Exchanger Design Parameters
- Plate Heat Exchanger(Non Standard)
- Plate Type Heat Exchanger Price
- plate heat exchanger leakage
- Types Of Heat Exchanger Fouling
- Plate Heat Exchanger Unit