WTSML Heat Transfer Technology Co.,Ltd
Add: Qiaoxing Road 150, Torch Industrial Zone, Licheng Area, Quanzhou, Fujian, China
Tel:86 595 22168106
Fax:86 595 22142090
The cast iron plate heat exchanger is not easily damaged by corrosion because the cast iron itself has good resistance to oxidation and corrosion, not because of the wall thickness. In recent years, some small domestic manufacturers have tried to solve the corrosion protection problem of steel heat exchangers by increasing the wall thickness, which is completely wrong. Because the corrosion of steel heat exchangers is local corrosion of small holes, rather than uniform corrosion. In recent years, due to the continuous improvement of the heat exchanger manufacturing process, the industry requirements are getting higher and higher. The cast iron heat exchanger will gradually be overcome due to its incompressible disadvantages such as low pressure, heavy volume, rough shape and high energy consumption. The market is eliminated.
- High Flux Heat Exchanger Technology
- Structure Of Shell And Tube Heat Ex...
- Introduction Of Air Cooler
- The Characteristics Of APV Plate He...
- Type Plate Heat Exchanger Gasket
- Gasket Structure Characteristics
- Heat Exchanger Plate Sealing Principle
- Classification Of Heat Exchanger Ap...
- The Characteristics Of Alfa Laval P...
- The Application Scope Of SONDEX Hea...
- Aluminum Heat Exchanger Corrosion
- Heat Exchanger Corrosion Protection
- Heat Exchanger Process Requirements
- Sondex Plate Heat Exchanger
- Plate Heat Exchanger Unit Plates
- Plate Heat Exchanger Manufacturing ...
- Plate Heat Exchanger Unit
- Brazed Plate Heat Exchanger Applica...
- Brazed Plate Heat Exchangers
- Plate Heat Exchanger Flow Arrangement