WTSML Heat Transfer Technology Co.,Ltd
Add: Qiaoxing Road 150, Torch Industrial Zone, Licheng Area, Quanzhou, Fujian, China
Tel:86 595 22168106
Fax:86 595 22142090
Types of fouling in heat exchangers
For the commonly used heat exchangers, generally the fouling is classified into the following categories according to the fouling mechanism.
(1) Crystallized fouling: refers to the inorganic salt dissolved in the supersaturated flowing liquid and deposited on the surface of the heat exchanger, which is called crystallization fouling. Scale is the most common scale in industrial equipment. In water-cooled systems, due to supersaturated calcium in water, magnesium salts are crystallized from water in the surface of the heat exchanger due to changes in temperature, pH etc., and scale is formed
(2) Particulate soil: solid particles suspended in a fluid system such as sand, dust, carbon black, and dirt formed on the heat transfer surface.
(3) Chemical reaction fouling: formation of deposits between the heated surface and the fluid due to auto-oxidation and polymerization chemical reactions
(4) Corrosive type fouling: The heat exchange surface is corroded due to corrosive or corrosive impurities, and corrosion products are deposited on the heat exchange surface to form dirt.
(5) Bio-type soil: It is a kind of sticky deposit formed by the microbial population and its excreta and chemical pollutants, mud and other components adhering to the wall of heat exchange tubes, pipes.It called bio-type fouling.
(6) Solidified soil: On the super-cooled heat transfer surface, the cleaned liquid or the highly dissolved components of the multi-component solution are solidified and deposited to form fouling.
- High Flux Heat Exchanger Technology
- Structure Of Shell And Tube Heat Ex...
- Introduction Of Air Cooler
- The Characteristics Of APV Plate He...
- Type Plate Heat Exchanger Gasket
- Gasket Structure Characteristics
- Heat Exchanger Plate Sealing Principle
- Classification Of Heat Exchanger Ap...
- The Characteristics Of Alfa Laval P...
- The Application Scope Of SONDEX Hea...
- Plate Heat Exchanger Unit
- Plate Heat Exchanger Flow Pattern
- Plate Heat Exchanger Welded
- Heat Exchanger Gasket Replacement
- Plate heat exchanger design charact...
- Plate Heat Exchanger Mistake
- Aluminum Heat Exchanger Corrosion
- Heat Exchanger Corrosion Protection
- Heat Exchanger Process Requirements